Sell Pal Craftaid Fair Trade Goods this Season
Now is the time to finalize orders with Pal Craftaid
for your holiday bazaars, Christmas events and other sales.
It is easy to order with us, and, distribution coordinator Kirsten Johnston is on hand to answer questions, give advice, and pack up boxes for delivery to your home or church.
It is a simple process and we want to make it easy for you to share goods handmade in Palestine with your neighbors, customers and friends!
“It is crazy from now until December,” said Kirsten. She is shipping out boxes as she speaks.
She responds daily to emails so your questions may be answered quickly.
If you are unsure what items from the inventory may work best, Kirsten can talk with you about prices, popular items, or, if you are familiar with craft items from Pal Craftaid
, she can take orders for exactly what you want.
It could be olivewood nativity figures, made by Bethlehem carvers; or purses, stitched by hand by Palestinian women to better support their families. It could be ornaments from the Holy Land to bring Bethlehem into your home at Christmas. Take a look
at our products and see what appeals to you.
- First, download the Order Form and Consignment Agreement.
Contact Kirsten to discuss your event. Here are some things she'll want to know:
- The date of your event?
- How many may attend?
- The price range?
- The boxes should arrive no less than a week prior to your event date. (We prefer six weeks’ advance notice.)
Pal Craftaid will pay shipping costs to your home or church; you are responsible for the expense of shipping returned inventory only.
- Review all items in the box against the included invoice.
- Look over the receipt books and brochures that you may use during your sale.
- Instructions will also be included for selling.
When the sale is over:
- You will need to do another inventory of the items and pack them carefully in a box for return to Kirsten.
- Send all checks to Kirsten, including a check for cash collected during your sale.
In this season, bring a bit of the Holy Land into your home.
All proceeds from Pal Craftaid
work support artisans, clinics, schools and job training programs in the West Bank and Gaza.